Diageo, let's face it. You're upset over how LFO characterized Jack and Dom. If it's your intent to vent your frustration towards LFO each time he posts here, it's going to get very old very fast. To respond to your points:
1) Unrelated to GW basketball. Interesting that you didn't offer that comment on the bad songs of alltime thread. Besides, LFO points this out in the thread's title which conveniently allows readers to bypass the thread if they''d like to stick to GW basketball. By the way, why didn't you do that?
2) Private Message. Not really. The stuff that truly is private never makes it here.
3) Repeated failure to use e-mail. I think this may be an ISP issue. Try sending an e-mail to email@example.com and let me know if it works for you.
4) No new information. Wrong. As NBC used to say in its summer promos, "if you haven't seen it, then it's new to you."
5) I'd know this if I were a Yankee fan. Since I go back to the days of Tresh, Clarke, Pepitone, White, Michael, Kenney, Stottlemeyer, Peterson, Kekich, Hamilton, McDaniel, and others prior to the Bronx Zoo Yankees, I don't think I'd be barking down this tree. I watch the Yankees far more than any other team in baseball to this day. I'm not quyestioning my own fandom simply because I was unaware of a certain trade rumor. It was actually pointless of you to even mention this.
6) History of LFO trying to big-time everyone. This is the one where I laugh the hardest. If you knew who LFO really was, you'd be laughing too. Suffice it to say that LFO is a pretty important person in his field who has revealed numerous pieces of "inside information" on this site. This is the last time I'll even remotely attempt to qualify his credentials to you.